Production Operative – Temp to Perm
We’re looking for Production Assistants to work for our client based in Lacock.
Established in 1926, they are a state-of-the-art facility where free-range and organic eggs are packed. They are the largest and the only dedicated free-range and organic packing operation on the planet.
If you can demonstrate that you are a hard-working individual who can keep up with the demands of working in a fast-paced production environment, then you could be perfect for our client.
– Working on the production line
– Keeping all machines running to optimum speed and productivity
– Manual handling of goods
– A good level of physical fitness
– The ability to work within a team but also use your own initiative
– Enthusiasm and self-motivation to succeed
– Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
– Willingness to learn
– Basic salary: £10,48 per hour
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
– Benefits include:
— Competitive salary
— Workplace pension
— Company events
— Subsidised canteen
— Free Parking
— On-site gym
The standard working hours for this position are 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday. (Other shift patterns are available)
Due to the remote location of the company will either need to drive or be able to get the company-provided transport from Chippenham or Swindon (Depending on availability)
Think that this Production Assistant role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV, or pop into our office in Chippenham and see Hayley.
You could be right for this Production Assistant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative or as Hygiene Operative.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.