Class 2 HIAB Driver
We’re looking for a Class 2 HIAB Driver to work for our client.
They are civil engineering company operating in the contract and waste sectors.
If you can demonstrate experience of driving a HIAB vehicle then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
– Driving a Class 2 HIAB
– The delivery and collection of waste projects from the civil engineering sector
– Keeping the vehicle in a high standard of order
– Experience of driving a HIAB vehicle
– Further experience of driving Class 2 vehicles
– Good time keeping and reliability skills
– A full driving licence is needed for this role
-A Class 2 License
– A Digi Tacho Card
– A CPC Card
– Basic salary: Up to £15.00 per hour
– Benefits include:
— Friendly team
— Great atmosphere
— Career prospects for the right people
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Class 2 HIAB Driver role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Class 2 HIAB Driver position if you’ve previously worked either as a HIAB Driver or as a Class 2 HIAB Driver.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.