Warehouse Operative Lead
We’re looking for a Warehouse Lead Operative to work for our client.
They are a nationwide supplier of sustainable, high-quality timber flooring to homeowners, award-winning architects, design and build companies.
If you can demonstrate experience of operating a counterbalance forklift and have experience of a warehouse environment, then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
– Preparing orders to dispatch
– Ensuring all paperwork is completed
– Relief delivery driving
– Picking and packing
– Heavy lifting
– Using a hand scanner
– A Counterbalance FLT license
– Experience of operating a forklift
– Additional experience of working in a warehouse environment
– Further experience of loading and unloading goods
– A full driving license
– The ability to pick and pack
– Able to heavy lift
– A full driving licence is needed for this role
– Basic salary: Up to £11.50 per hour
– Benefits include:
— Cycle to work scheme
— On-site parking
— Health and wellbeing programme
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Warehouse Lead Operative role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Warehouse Lead Operative position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Counterbalance Forklift Driver, Delivery Driver or as a Warehouse Operative.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.