7.5 Tonne Driver
Are you a talented 7.5T Driver or Class 2 Driver?
We need someone with a demonstrable experience of delivery driving and a keen and hardworking attitude.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The 7.5T Driver role is field based. Reporting to the Manager and covering the Avonmouth and Bristol region, you will be primarily responsible for delivery driving, unloading and loading, working within a team.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Working under pressure to a high standard
– Unloading and loading goods as instructed
– Delivery driving on a multi-drop route.
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday as a 48-hour working week with weekend availability.
The ideal candidate for this 7.5T Driver role will have relevant experience of delivery driving for 1 year.
You’ll also need experience of working within a warehouse as well as loading and unloading.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills and team working skills
– A 7.5 tonne or Class 2 license
– A CPC Card
-A Digi card
– A strong work ethic
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Keen and willing to learn the whole role & make it your own
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Keen and able to make a good impression on our clients
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a 7.5T Driver or as a Class 2 Driver.
Basic pay: £12.80 per hour
Overtime: You’ll also could earn overtime in this role
– Casual Dress
– Free parking
– A great working environment.
The business you’ll be working for is a well-respected Bathroom delivery company.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– They will work in a communal and friendly environment and be well looked after
– Have excellent career progression opportunities
– Are part of a well-known company
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this 7.5T Driver role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews