Class 2 Driver
We are looking for a hard-working Class 2 Driver who is looking for an exciting new opportunity!
Can you demonstrate that you have great experience driving a C vehicle?
If so, then you could be perfect for our client based in Avonmouth.
Please note: This is a Temp to Perm position.
This position includes early starts and is Monday to Friday. The hours will be discussed in interviews.
Reporting to the Transport Manager and will be primarily responsible for the safe operation of a C vehicle while carrying out collections all over the Southwest.
Specific tasks include:
– Ensuring the safe collection of your deliveries
– Ensuring you are complying with health and safety regulations while carrying out your daily duties
The standard working hours for this job are Monday to Friday, with an approximate start time of between 4am and 6am, with nights out as required.
You will need to hold the following:
– A valid driver CPC card
– A valid tacho card
– A C driving licence
To be the right person for this role you will need direct experience of driving a C vehicle.
You will have a good understanding of:
– Current EU driver’s hours and regulations
– Working time directive
You’ll also need to be:
– Able to work in a safe and responsible manner
– Able to carry out other duties as and when required
– Flexible with your working hours
– Able to follow work instructions
– Physically fit
£14 per hour plus plenty of overtime available
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– No weekends/bank holidays
– Paid holiday
– On-site parking
A regional water and sewerage business serving 2.9 million customers across the southwest of England.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are one of the largest transport and logistics companies in the world
– Are a great company
– Are a polite and friendly team
If you would be interested in joining a well-known worldwide company, then please get in touch immediately by either calling 01454 313247 or emailing email@example.comDon’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.