***Required: New Warehouse Operative Days to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in working in a warehouse environment, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for picking and packing various items.
You’ll report to the Assistant Warehouse Manager and will be tasked with the following:
– Picking and packing
– Unloading and loading goods as instructed
– Managing your time effectively
The standard working hours for this role are Monday to Friday.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in working in a warehouse environment.
They’ll also need you to have experience of loading and unloading goods as well as picking and packing.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Good time keeping and reliability skills
– Outstanding communication skills and team working skills
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Warehouse Operative Day role, and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Warehouse Operative Day position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £11.00 per hour.
In addition, you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
– Friendly team
– Respected company
– Career progression for the right candidate
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a one stop shop for catering and janitorial supplies.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have excellent career progression opportunities
– Offer a competitive package that focusses on ensuring employee financial security and peace of mind, employee choice and lifestyle, and employee health and wellbeing
– Offer unrivalled career development
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Warehouse Operative Day role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for the Warehouse Operative Day position if you’ve previously worked in a Warehouse Operative role.