Night Bakery Assistant
We’re looking for a new Nights Bakery Worker to work for our client.
They are a company that supply wholesale cakes, tray bakes and flapjacks to coffee shops and cafes.
Though this is a temporary role, it can turn into a permanent position for the right Candidate and if you can demonstrate the ability to work in producing food items and have experience working with food, then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: our client is looking for someone with demonstratable experience in a similar bakery role. If you have experience, please send us your CV.
– Weighing, mixing, and handling ingredients
– Managing your time effectively
– Helping to create the bases of baked goods
-Possible heavy lifting
– Strong organization and time management skills
– The ability to work in a team
– Positive and make the role your own
– Energetic and keen
– Hardworking and reliable
– Basic salary: £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
– Benefits include:
-Discount on cakes and coffee at our coffee shop. We all love cake!
-Casual dress. Wear your own clothes.
– Friendly team who appreciate their employees.
– Career progression for the right candidates.
– Have your weekends free with this Monday to Friday role.
The standard working hours for this position are Sunday-Thursday 9pm-6am
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Bakery Worker role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Bakery worker position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Food Operative, Bakery worker or as a Picker & Packer.