Counterbalance FLT Temp to Perm
Are you a experienced Forklift Counterbalance Driver? Are you looking for a Temp to Perm role?
Our Client is looking forward to seeing your CV!
They are a company offering haulage and warehousing services across the UK.
If you can demonstrate experience of operating a forklift, then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
– Experience of operating a counterbalance forklift
– Additional experience of working in a warehouse environment
– Further experience of loading and unloading goods
– An accredited forklift license, no older than 3 years
– The ability to abide by health and safety procedures
– Physically fit for this role as there is a lot of walking involved
– Operating a Counterbalance Forklift
– Loading and unloading the vehicles, containers, and trailers
– Working with your Shift Manager to safely unload and load
– Basic salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
– Overtime: You’ll also could earn overtime in this role
– Benefits include:
— On-site parking
— Staff canteen
— Friendly family run business
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 13.30-22.00.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Forklift Counterbalance Driver Temp To Perm role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Forklift Counterbalance Driver Temp To Perm position if you’ve previously worked either as a Forklift Operative or as a Counterbalance Forklift Driver.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.