Skip Driver Class 2
We are looking for a hard-working Class 2 Skip Driver to work for our client!
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future. In this position you’ll occasionally be needed to work at weekends. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
In the Class 2 Skip Driver role you’ll report to the Assistant Transport Manager and will be primarily responsible for delivery and collection of empty/full hook loader containers. Meet deliveries safely and ensure all paperwork is complete.
Specific tasks include:
– Working under pressure to a high standard
– Delivering skips to houses/businesses
– Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and added value whilst key service levels are not affected
To be the right person for Class 2 Skip Driver role you will need direct experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
We also need you to have prior experience of working as part of a team and working under pressure.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– A Class 2 license as well as CPC
– Good time keeping and reliability skills
– Outstanding communication skills and team working skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Qualified in driving a Class 2 vehicle
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Class 2 Skip Driver role is £13.50 per hour. You can also earn overtime in this role.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– An excellent and close team to work with
– Some excellent career progression opportunities
– Lovely working hours
The business you’ll be working for is environmentally friendly rubbish removal & recycling, grab truck hire, topsoil & firewood delivery. Clearing waste for domestic & commercial customers from building sites to offices.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– They will work in a communal and friendly environment and be well looked after
– Enjoy being part of a family team means you are not just a number on the payroll
– Are a company that opens new doors and creates long term value relationships
Think that this Class 2 Skip Driver role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Class 2 Skip Driver position if you’ve previously worked either as a Class 2 Driver or as a Class 2 Skip Driver.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.