We’re looking for an Office Administrator to work for our client.
They are a company that provides high-quality solutions and products for video surveillance and process optimisation.
If you can demonstrate experience of general administration duties then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Working closely with the Administration Manager to cover duties when needed
– Dealing with order placement and confirmation
– Following the order process with the d365 system
– Management of project sales
– Experience of general administration duties
– Additional experience of telephone management
– Further experience of processing invoices
– Good time keeping and reliability skills
– Good IT skills
– Keen and willing to learn the whole role & make it your own
– A fast learner
– Basic salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
– Benefits include:
— On-site parking
— Company pension
— Private medical insurance
The standard working hours for this position are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Office Administrator role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Office Administrator position if you’ve previously worked either as an Administrative Assistant or as an Office Administrator.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.