Are you a talented and hardworking Mill Cleaner, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of working in a heavy plant/production environment would be beneficial but is not strictly essential?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Mill Cleaner role you’ll report to the Production Manager and will be primarily responsible for cleaning areas of the feed mill to meet strict feed safety standards. Whilst mill cleaning is the core role, from time to time they may also require other skills such as degreasing equipment and painting.
Specific tasks include:
– Administering and maintaining a robust and consistent cleaning schedule ensure strict feed safety standards are adhered to
– Ensuring the mill is maintained at a clean and tidy level adopting food 5s working practices
– Acting as a strong team player offering work flexibility to meet the day to day demands of the milling operations
The standard working hours for this job are Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
To be the right person for Mill Cleaner role you will need direct experience of working in a heavy plant/production environment would be beneficial but is not strictly essential.
We also need you to have prior experience of the use of good communication skills and working well as part of a team.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Great attention to detail
– An awareness of the importance of the responsibilities to working within current legislation. (including health, safety and environmental – iso14001 as well as energy – iso50001)
– The ability to abide by health and safety procedures
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Keen and willing to learn the whole role & make it your own
– Physically fit for this role as there is a lot of walking involved
– Ok with working in a dusty environment and to create a good technique to the role
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Mill Cleaner role is between £26,000 – £27,000 per annum. You can also earn overtime in this role.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– Personal development through our academies and other training courses
– Options to enhance your pension after 12 months service (increased employer contributions)
– Private medical insurance
The business you’ll be working for is a world wide company that supplies more than just feed. Their unique total feed approach begins with the farmer’s objectives.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer employee assistance programme (offering support on a range of topics)
– Provide private medical insurance
– Offer opportunities to grow personally and develop within the business
Think that this Mill Cleaner role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Mill Cleaner position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Cleaner, Warehouse Cleaner or as a Production Cleaner.