Packaging operative / Forklift driver (Nights)
We’re looking for a Packing Operative to work for our client based in Lacock on thier twilight shfit 18:00 – 02:00.
Established in 1981, they are food manufacturing company.
If you can demonstrate experience of driving and using a forklift then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: In this position you’ll be needed to work at weekends and unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Picking orders for a number of different clients whilst using your Forklift/MHE.
– You will also be responsible for the general housekeeping of this large warehouse
– Putting stock away in the correct location
– The unloading of stock which comes into the warehouse
– Operating a forklift and using MHE equipment
– Experience of driving and using a flt and mhe
– Additional experience of working night shifts
– Further experience of reading and picking orders
– An in date current flt vna licence
– A good understanding of health and safety within a busy warehouse which uses mhe trucks
– A good understanding of Stock Control
– Physically fit and able to pick multiple orders
– Physically fit and able to pick orders from the back of the lorry
– A good team player
– Basic salary: £11.41 per hour with a shift allowance
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
– Benefits include:
— Attendance bonus
— Staff canteen
— On-site parking
The standard working hours for this position are 18.00 – 02.00am with Monday – Friday.
Think that this Packing Operative role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV or alternatively call Hayley or Josh on 01249 447247
You could be right for this Packing Operative position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative or as a FLT Driver.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.