Position – Engineering Manager
Industry: Aerospace & Defence Manufacturing
Type of Contract – Permanent
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free parking and refreshments
- Pension contributions
- 33 days holiday inc. bank hols, increasing up to 36 with service.
Salary – £50,000 – 60,000 PA Depending on experience and qualifications.
Start Date: Immediate
Location – Near Shaftsbury
Why work here This organisation is dedicated to creating and producing innovative products for leading naval and aerospace defence entities around the world. They are experiencing remarkable growth and are searching for an Engineering Manager to join their team. The company values its employees’ loyalty and teamwork and offers a supportive work environment with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
About the role:
Your responsibilities as the leader of the engineering function include:
- Ensuring the smooth operation and success of the team
- Overseeing all engineering activities and resources to meet the Business’s strategic and project objectives.
- Providing timely and professional engineering-related information, reports, and data
- Guaranteeing that the designs are fit for their intended purpose.
- Monitoring the team’s performance against set targets and objectives that align with the company’s plans.
- Driving the team to achieve their best and contribute to the company’s success.
Type of person required:
The ideal candidate should possess a strong comprehension of engineering disciplines. Other essential qualifications for this position include:
- Wide-ranging experience in electrical and mechanical engineering and product design
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good grasp of program and project management
- Deep understanding of the principles related to advanced product quality planning, including DFMA and FMEA.
Interested? If this Engineering Manager role looks of interest, please call 24-7 staffing on 01249 456322 for more information. Or email email@example.com attaching your CV
Ref – MBPR02hDon’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.