Parts Person Purpose of role: To deliver the best aftermarket support in the area covered by the depot, to all market sectors.
To deliver the company corporate objective. To be the customers first point of contact, continuing with effective communication, managing the process through to delivery.
To work in line with the Parts Team Leader & Depot Manager to achieve the Parts targets, budgets & objective. Reports to: Parts Team Leader/Depot Manager Reportees:
1. Support the team leader to ensure the budgeted parts profitability is achieved each month
2. Support the team leader ensure the departments parts sales are in line with company expectations whilst reporting ideas and opportunities to increase monthly performance.
3. Ensure all phone calls are efficiently captured and dealt with professionally.
4. Customer Relationship Management to be conducted to company process.
5. To achieve the depot customer number target each month.
6. Process orders & invoice out all parts within the company standard. Retail/Warranty/ Internal.
7. Ensure all warranty parts are returned, (clean & tagged) stored, packaged & dispatched as per company process.
8. To raise & escalate parts shortage or delay in delivery as per company process.
9. Responsible for packing and sending requested parts on a courier service and within its collection time/deadline.
10. Responsible for parts work area, H&S/housekeeping, kept within company standard.
11. Monitor stock levels, report & investigate any discrepancies.
12. Parts returns to JCB to be carried out efficiently and within timescale to company standard.
13. Goods inwards process to be managed to company standard.
14. Work with colleagues to ensure departmental cover for absence & industry holidays.
15. To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable within the individual’s capabilities requested by the depot manager.
Key competencies: • The ability to maximise sales levels from each call completed. • Confident and professional. • High personal integrity and honesty. • Communication skills – ability to speak to customers and engineers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. The ability to work as part of a team. • Organisational skills – ability to manage own workload effectively to ensure key responsibilities are met
If you are interested in working for one of the largest family-built business, who were established in 1979. A privately run family business, They have over 40 years’ experience of selling equipment and after sales services, making it one of the oldest and longest running dealers in the world.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.