We are looking for a hard-working van driver to work for our client. Are you keen and have the ability to drive a van? Do you have previous experience?
If so then you could be perfect for my client. They’re looking to recruit a brilliant Van Driver for their business based in Yate.
In the Van Driver role you’ll report to the Transport Manager and will be primarily responsible for delivering supplies.
Specific tasks include:
– Managing your time effectively
– Helping to load and unload if needed
– Delivering supplies on multiple drops
This is a field-based role covering the Bristol and other regions, so if field-based work doesn’t suit you please do not apply.
You will need a full driving license for this role, if you do not have one please do not apply.
To be considered for the Van Driver role you will need to demonstrate the ability to drive a van.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– The ability to work hard
– The ability to work in a team
– The ability to load and unload
-The ability to work nights.
-Ensuring your vehicle is kept clean and tidy inside and out
We need you to be energetic and keen, hardworking and reliable.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving license for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic pay for the Van Driver role is £11.00 per hour. You can also earn overtime in this role.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– Friendly team who makes you feel welcome
– Respected company that appreciates its workers
– Opportunity for a permanent position
– Fantastic career progression for the right candidates.
The business you’ll be working for is a company that supplies janitorial supplies, catering supplies and other equiptment.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have excellent career progression opportunities
– Offer a competitive package that focusses on ensuring employee financial security and peace of mind, employee choice and lifestyle, and employee health and wellbeing
– Offer unrivalled career development
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Van Driver role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Van Driver position if you’ve previously worked either as a Van Driver or as a B Driver