Sheet Metal Operator
Are you a talented Sheet Metal Operator, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of fabricating mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials to drawings?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Sheet Metal Operator role you’ll report to the Sheet Metal Operator and will be primarily responsible for fabricating mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials to drawings provided.
Specific tasks include:
– Quality inspection of components
– Setting and operating amada CNC press brake
– Working from engineering drawings
The standard working hours for this job are hours of work: Monday – Thursday – 7.00am – 4.00pm, Friday – 7.00am – 12.00pm.
To be the right person for Sheet Metal Operator role you will need direct experience of fabricating mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials to drawings.
We also need you to have prior experience of must be fully conversant with the use of press brakes and guillotines.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of must be experienced in the use of press brakes and guillotines.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– High level of attention to detail
– A positive attitude
– The ability to be flexible and be able to adapt to he tasks that need completing
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to work within health and safety guidelines
– To maintain programs within the machines to eliminate programming errors
– Ensure high-quality finishes and adherence to company and industry standards
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Sheet Metal Operator role is between £12.75 – £13.00 per hour.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– They have a wonderful, dynamic team to work in
– There is a lovely working environment here
– Excellent career and training opportunities available
The business you’ll be working for is an an engineering company that has been running for 48 years.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– They will work in a communal and friendly environment and be well looked after
– Are a company that opens new doors and creates long term value relationships
– Offer a competitive package that focusses on ensuring employee financial security and peace of mind, employee choice and lifestyle, and employee health and wellbeing
Think that this Sheet Metal Operator role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sheet Metal Operator position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Sheet Metal Operator, Welder or as a Metal Worker.