Class 2 driver
Are you a C Driver looking for a new opportunity?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience driving a C vehicle?
If so, then you could be perfect for our client based in Chippenham.
Please note: This is a Temp to Perm position
This position includes early starts and nights out as required.
Our client will also consider newly qualified drivers.
Reporting to the Transport Manager and will be primarily responsible for the safe operation of a C vehicle while carrying out deliveries throughout the UK.
Specific tasks include:
– Ensuring the safe transport of your deliveries
– Ensuring you are complying with health and safety regulations while carrying out your daily duties
The standard working hours for this job are Monday to Friday, with an approximate start time of between 5 am and 8 am, with nights out as required.
To be the right person for this role you will need direct experience of driving a C vehicle.
You will have a good understanding of:
– Current EU driver’s hours and regulations
– Working time directive
You will also hold the following:
– A valid driver CPC card
– A valid tacho card
– A C driving licence
You’ll also need to be:
– Able to work in a safe and responsible manner
– Able to carry out other duties as and when required
– Flexible with your working hours
– Able to follow work instructions
– Physically fit
£14 per hour, Overtime £20 per hour
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– No weekends/bank holidays
– Paid holiday
– On-site parking
A leading supply chain partner to blue-chip companies across every major industry, with a sole focus on freight transportation. A global network of 744 locations and about 44,000 team members helps shippers manage their supply chains most efficiently, using advanced technology for the movement of goods.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are one of the largest transport and logistics companies in the world
– Are a great company
– Are a polite and friendly team
Think that this C Driver role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV or call Hayley on 01249 447 247.