Position: Care Co-ordinator role
Type of Contract: Permanent
- Personal Development Plan with career progression
- Free training
- Company events
- Free parking
- Employee of the month
Salary: £22,600 to £23,000 p.a.
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Why work here:
This Company believes in delivering the very best care to the people they support. Their CQC rating is Good, and they offer a supportive team environment to work in. They are going through a process of growth and are one of the main providers of care for Wiltshire County Council, offering domiciliary and supported living care. They are fully committed to providing their staff with the best inclusive environment and harnessing peoples’ strengths and differences.
About the role:
We are looking for someone with experience in caring for others who can apply those skills in an office setting. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Accepting care packages
- Assigning appropriate care workers
- Conducting supervisions
- Managing service users’ profiles on the company’s IT database
- Organizing care reviews
- Communicating with clients and local authorities
- Ensuring that the service meets and exceeds CQC standards.
- Participating in the con call rotation every five weeks
- Answering urgent calls from 5 pm to 10.30 pm during the rotation
Type of person required:
- Valid UK driving license and personal vehicle required.
- Experience in adult care necessary
- Computer proficiency required.
- Attention to detail necessary.
- Desire to learn highly valued.
- Exceptional communication skills highly valued
Interested? If this Care Co-ordinator role looks of interest, please call 24-7 staffing on 01249 447247 for more information or email email@example.com. attaching your CV
Ref – MBPR22gDon’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.