We’re looking for a new Warehouse Operative to work for our client.
Established in 2015, they are an expanding online furniture business dedicated to beautiful, quality and affordable products backed up with exceptional customer service.
If you can demonstrate previous experience working within goods in or out departments, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
– Doing all work to the highest standard and accuracy
– Unloading containers of various types of furniture into the warehouse.
– Using scanning systems to keep track of all items coming into the warehouse.
– A background in goods in departments would be a bonus
– A high level of physical fitness due to the nature of this role
– Previous forklift experience desired
– Accurate working at tight deadlines
– Good communication skills
– Able to drive due to location
– Basic salary: Starting at £11 per hour
– Benefits include:
— On site parking
— Overtime opportunities vastly available
— In-house training
The standard working hours for this position are Sunday 09:00-17:00 and Monday – Thursday 08:00-16:00.
Think that this Warehouse Operative role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV or alternatively please call Hayley or Josh on 01249 447247.