We’re looking for a talented Garment Fitter to work for our client.
If you can demonstrate a good eye for detail to ensure every customer gets a perfect fitted uniform, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Garment Fitter you’ll report to the Manager and will be primarily responsible for measuring and recording correct uniform sizes for workers in a public sector contract.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Assigning and escorting clients to dressing rooms
– Establishing a clients measurements including body size and using knowledge to identify id special requirements are needed
– Assigning garments based on the clients preferences
– Working with up to 40 customers per day
The standard working hours for this position are 09:00 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday. 08:00 to 14:30 Friday.
To be considered for the Garment Fitter role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail to ensure every customer gets a perfect fitted uniform.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A good eye for detail
– An understanding of when help might be required
– Previous experience in a customer service role within clothing retail
– Previous basic administration experience
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Admin Assistant, Customer Service or as a Retail Adviser.
Basic salary: Up to £11 per hour
– 12 week temp to perm
– Good office environment
– 33 days holiday after 12 weeks
The business you’ll be working for is a main supplier of PPE and uniform for various public work sectors.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Give suitable work hours
– Are a solid, friendly team
– Have a good office environment
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Garment Fitter role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.