Forklift Operative – Days
We’re looking for a Forklift Operative to work for our client.
They are a general haulage and warehouse company based in Andover.
If you can demonstrate experience of operating a forklift then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
And if you’ve only just qualified and have limited work experience, please apply as we will consider your application.
– Helping the warehouse team get orders out of the warehouse in a safe, timely and efficient manner
– Driving a forklift around the warehouse
– Standard warehouse work when the forklift is not required
– Experience of warehouse work (not essential)
– Additional experience of working as part of a team
– Further experience of operating a forklift
– A forklift qualification
– You will need to be reliable
– You will need to be punctual
– You will need to be enthusiastic
(If you have recently qulified on forklift but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you)
– Basic salary: £11.69 per hour
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm, Saturdays are available for overtime if wanted.
Think that this Forklift Operative role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, or call LIAM on 01980 742 247 send us your CV and we’ll consider you!
You could be right for this Forklift Operative position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Warehouse Operative, Forklift or as an Industrial.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.