Warehouse Operative Salisbury
Are you looking for a new temporary role?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business and close-knit team based in the Salisbury area.
This is a temporary, ad-hoc role as a warehouse operative, involving making up boxes, repackaging, labelling products due to be shipped, amongst other tasks.
- Mon – Fri 9:0 – 17:00
- Based in Blandford rd, just outside of Salisbury.
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as a team
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence desirable- due to the location.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
If you would like more information in the role, please press APPLY NOW or call NATALIE on 01980 742 247.Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.