Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Are you a talented and hardworking Counterbalance Forklift Driver? We are looking for a hard-wokring counterbalance driver to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of operating a forklift, and someone who is hard working and reliable.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Forklift Operative you’ll report to the Warehouse Manager and will be primarily responsible for the safe loading/unloading and receiving of products in line with the defined processes, and to the agreed KPI`s as well as ensuring correct products are picked and packed to the highest quality and health & safety standards and in line with agreed KPI`s.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Operating a forklift truck
– Working under pressure to a high standard
– Unloading and loading goods as instructed
– Working in a storage environment
The standard working hours for this position are Mon to Friday 1.30pm – 10pm
The ideal candidate for this Forklift Operative role will have relevant license of Counterbalance FLT and experience of operating a forklift. You’ll also need experience of working within a warehouse.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A hardworking and keen attitude
– A desire to make the role your own
– Outstanding communication skills and team working skills
– Strong organization and time management skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Keen and willing to learn the whole role & make it your own
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
You must have a FLT Counterbalance license, please do not apply if you do not possess these.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Counterbalance Forklift Driver or as a Reach FLT Driver.
Basic hourly pay: Up to £13.00 per hour, with overtime available
– Great team
– Good working environment
– Great career prospects
The business you’ll be working for is international logistics company.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– They will work in a communal and friendly environment and be well looked after
– Have excellent career progression opportunities
– Are part of a well-known worldwide company
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Forklift Operative role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Register your details and one of our consultants will be in touch.